Speaker, Author, Business Coach and Mentor is widely recognized as one of the top speakers in the world today.
Chris Widener has been named one of the top 50 speakers in the world and one of the Inc Magazine’s Top 100 leadership speakers. When you bring Chris in to speak you get an engaging world class presenter with a dynamic message that will help your audience discover how to have powerful influence in life and business. Chris considers it a privilege to be able to speak to people, help them lead successful lives, become extraordinary leaders and, masterful salespeople. His clients are a “who’s who” of American businesses and organizations, including: General Electric, Cisco Systems, Microsoft and the Harvard Business School.
Chris’ dynamic, practical and engaging speeches will have your audience laughing one minute and learning timeless truths of success the next.
Chris was hand selected by two of the legends of the speaking world to work with them and he now carries on their legacy. Jim Rohn, one of the most successful speakers of the last 50 years, and also known for being Tony Robbins first mentor, made Chris his last protege.
Chris and Jim co-authored the Jim Rohn One Year Success Plan as well as Jim’s last book, The Twelve Pillars, which has become an international best-seller. Zig Ziglar, considered to be the greatest motivational speaker of the 20th Century, personally chose Chris to co-host his television show, True Performance. Chris’ two books, The Angel Inside, and The Art of Influence are the only two fiction books Zig Ziglar endorsed in his entire life. Along with co-hosting True Performance, Chris also hosted his own show, Made for Success, where he interviewed some of the top business achievers and thought leaders of our time.
Chris Widener - Transformational Leadership
The Art of Influence
The Art of Influence is Chris’ number one requested keynote speech and he has trained millions of people on it all over the world. It is perfect for leaders and salespeople – or anyone who wants to have more influence in their lives. Chris teaches people the art of working with people and helps audiences understand with the real keys to influence are. Imagine how your business will explode as you gain trust, respect, admiration and loyalty fromthis you lead and sell to!
The Four Golden Rules of Influence
The Power of Integrity Creates Trust.
The Power of Optimism Creates Admiration.
The Power of Service Creates Loyalty.
The Power of Excellence Creates Respect.
Become the Leader You Want to Be
New keynote based on his latest book!
Learn leadership skills and character traits that will take you, and your organization, to the next level!
• Applying leadership rules to business, parenting and other areas of life
• Getting what you expect from yourself and others
• The importance of being straightforward and honest
• Setting and modeling standards of excellence as a leader
• Providing motivational benefits of reward to bring out the best
• Working hard—even over-delivering!—toward accomplishing leadership goals
Winning with Influence: The Real Way to Influence Others Chris’s most requested keynote!
Let Chris help you learn what the successful already know—how to earn wealth, power, recognition and influence that will change your life forever and allow you to live the life of your dreams!
In this talk you learn:
• How to attract people rather than repel them—The difference between “hunting” and “fishing”
• How to set and achieve your goals
• The key to connecting with people at the heart level rather than just the mind level
• How to make a GREAT first impression
• The keys to successful relationships with the ones you love and the ones you work with
• The 12 character traits/skills of top performers
• The methods of persuasion that have lasted thousands of years and passed the test of time, originally
taught by Aristotle himself!