Frank C. Bucaro, CSP, CPAE
Hall of Fame Ethics Keynote Speaker, Author and Thought Leader on Values-based Leadership Development. Believing that ethics and values had the power to increase business success rather than impede it, Frank left teaching and formed a business partnership offering keynotes and seminars. The transition to business owner was nearly seamless with the introduction of his first keynote entitled HOW DO YOU SPELL SUCCESS? E-T-H-I-C-S!
He is a business owner and author of the book The Trust Puzzle: How to Keep Your Company on the Ethical High Road.
His articles have been published in a variety of industry publications and in ethics and compliance magazines such as Compliance & Ethics Professional, Corporate Compliance INSIGHTS, and ETHISPHERE .
Frank s entertaining and humorous approach to the serious subject of ethics and soon large and small organizations, Fortune 500 companies and associations in the USA and Canada were contacting Frank about his programs. Participants continue to be inspired by Frank’s high content, humorous and practical programs which serve as encouraging reminders of the power of ethics and values-based leadership. His programs are a natural fit with organizations interested in reinforcing their commitment to ethics and values and reducing vulnerability to costly ethics and compliance problems.
Keynote Sizzle Reel
Trust Me! Insights into Ethical Leadership
Headlines about wrongdoing at a number of high profile organizations continue to increase the pressure on business leaders to reclaim peoples’ trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration,empower their people and build customer loyalty.
This program will focus on the unique and powerful role ethical leadership plays in successful organizations today.
1. To learn and examine the eight great leadership habits that enhance and support an ethical culture.
2. To learn and experience the stages of moral reasoning that when faced with making a difficult decision, it’s the best one possible.
4. Five leadership virtues that when internalized and practiced, can empower one’s people to help create and support an ethical culture in the organization.
In an upbeat, introspective and challenging format, this program offers practical ideas techniques and critical thinking skills to help leaders make their decisions at the right time, for the right reason.
The Ethical issues of AI that need to be addressed yesterday!
“The ethical purpose for AI is used to indicate the development, deployment, and use of AI which ensures compliance with fundamental rights and applicable regulation, as well as respecting core principles and values.”European Commission on Artificial Intelligence
In the recent research from the Capgemini Research Institute, it found:
· “Most executives (77%) are uncertain about the ethics and transparency of their AI systems.”
· Executives in one out of ten organizations are aware of at least one instance of the use of AI systems that resulted in ethical issues.”
· The pressure to implement AI is fueling ethics issues.”
· “The use of AI is becoming fundamental to winning people’s trust.”
1. To train professionals in IT with customized ethics training needed to deal with their specific AI issues.
2. To develop and instill ethical methodologies needed to ensure the continual ethical usage of AI and unintended outcomes from an ethical perspective.
3. If the company is perceived to have operated in an unethical manner, what might be the “price to pay” even from a ”false” perception? How would this affect customer loyalty and your corporate reputation.
Ethics training for those who are pretty sure they don’t need it
A growing number of professions are requiring continuing education in ethics. Failure to provide ethics training can contribute to costly, disruptive and embarrassing problems, as we continue to see played out in headlines. Frank Bucaro’s programs are requested by organizations with a strong commitment to ethics and ethics education. Frank is a recognized expert and thought leader–speaking, training, and writing on the subject of ethics and values–with well over 300 unique programs delivered across the country. His training sessions combine a practical and useful approach with easy to implement ideas presented in an entertaining format.
1-Recognize the difference between compliance and ethics. Although related, failing to understand the difference can result in vulnerability such as--If it is not a compliance regulation, then it must be o.k.
2-Ethics training for those who are pretty sure they don’t need it.
3-Recognize the difference between compliance and ethics. Why does this matter? Although related, failing to understand the distinct difference can result in vulnerability. For example: If it is not a compliance violation, then it must be o.k. Learn practical decision making skills to help instill cooperation in a positive work environment.
4-Discover how moral reasoning can help with difficult decisions or gray areas. Gain knowledge and soft leadership skills to encourage transparency and culture building. 4-Explore the significant role of management in developing and maintaining an ethical culture. Understand the types of power leaders possess–how and when to use each. 5-Find out why it is important for employees to have an environment to honestly, professionally and responsibly enter into a dialogue on ethics or moral issues that affect the workplace. Gain a greater awareness of the power of ethical behavior and moral reasoning in such areas as reputation, safeguarding your brand, and employee retention.